- The Reign of Kane Falls (Mainly...)
- The Audacity of Dopes
- Kathy Kane: Resistance is Futile!
- Wilkes-Barre Mayor Tom Leighton Dances Cheek-to-Cheek with Convicted Commissioner Bonner.
- Did you hear the one about Steve Urban?
- Joe Paterno 1926-2012
- Goodnight Sweet Prince
- Wilkes-Barre Prepares as Susquehanna River Rises To Dangerous Levels
- Tattooed Man Blames Needle Phobia for Assault on Cop
- Young drivers give IndyCar solid foundation
- Querrey beats Stakhovsky to reach quarters in Nice
- Comets advance to district semis
- Bears LB Urlacher announces his retirement
- Twins' Plouffe has concussion, on 7-day DL
- Richard Carrion declares IOC presidential bid
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Sharks hang on to beat Kings 2-1 and tie series
- Sandoval's HR lifts Giants past Nationals 4-2
- Stanford takes NCAA women's tennis title
- Straily, Cespedes push A's past Rangers 1-0
- Royals end skid with 7-3 win over Astros
- Phillies roll past Marlins
- Big inning helps Patriots eek past Comets
- Cavs win No. 1 pick once again
Clean Up Corruption Now
Coal Region Voice
Not Cease From Exploration
Circumlocution for Dummies
A Big Fat Slob
The Lu Lac Political Letter
Scranton Public Policy Examiner
Luzerne County Railroad Blog
In a letter dated April 25, Kathy Kane resigned as chairman of the Luzerne County Democratic Committee effective May 25, 2012.
According to the letter, Kane is stepping down to "run for an office" in June. What office? Your guess is as good as ours. With Kane's recent track record of supporting losing candidates, her supporters will be staying away in droves.