- The Reign of Kane Falls (Mainly...)
- The Audacity of Dopes
- Kathy Kane: Resistance is Futile!
- Wilkes-Barre Mayor Tom Leighton Dances Cheek-to-Cheek with Convicted Commissioner Bonner.
- Did you hear the one about Steve Urban?
- Joe Paterno 1926-2012
- Goodnight Sweet Prince
- Wilkes-Barre Prepares as Susquehanna River Rises To Dangerous Levels
- Tattooed Man Blames Needle Phobia for Assault on Cop
- Wilkes-Barre man's lawyers want murder charges dismissed - Citizens Voice
- Man captured in Bear Creek home invasion - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
- HIDDEN CAMERA: JC Penney Marks Up Prices, Then Holds “Sale” - wnep.com
- Kids, Help Riverfest Awaken the Dragon on Friday, 6/21 - Wilkes University
- County prison running through OT budget - Citizens Voice
- Luzerne firm low bidder for Sterling demo - Citizens Voice
- Luzerne firm submits low bid for Sterling demo - Citizens Voice
- Sidenotes: TLC 'Medium' star set for Kirby Center - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Wilkes University Announces Dean's List for Spring 2013 Semester - Wilkes University
- Wilkes University Professor Eric Ruggiero Wins Fellowship With Sony Pictures ... - Wilkes University
- Man captured in Bear Creek home invasion
- Area college teacher prep programs get mixed reviews
- Suspect in homicide try in D.C. captured at Job Corps Center
- Court briefs
- Charter board zeroes in on new school details
- Man gets prison sentence for assault
- ALL'S FAIR IN NORTHEAST PA.
- Spirit continues in the Back Mountain
- City Parking Authority grilled on cameras' effectiveness
- Casey legislation targets those who prey on seniors
- Mohegan job fair draws thousands seeking casino posts
- Police Blotter
- County's prison budget dissected
- Mayors want food stamps for soda to fizzle out
- Wyoming Area strike notice leaves room for give, take
Clean Up Corruption Now
Coal Region Voice
Not Cease From Exploration
Circumlocution for Dummies
A Big Fat Slob
The Lu Lac Political Letter
Scranton Public Policy Examiner
Luzerne County Railroad Blog
This just in: Joe Paterno is dead. Or maybe he isn't. We'll get back to you on that.
UPDATE: January, 22, 2012 10:00AM
Add a comment
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
September 9, 2011
Add a comment
Wilkes-Barre's controversial tow-truck maven Leo Glodzik III is headed to trial on some pretty serious assault charges. According to Back Mountain police, Glodzik had a bit of a meltdown while they attempted to get a mandatory blood sample after Glodzik was detained for possibly driving under the influence. In classic macho-man fashion, Glodzik head-butted a cop in the E.R.
According to the Citizens' Voice, Glodzik's lawyer Joseph F. Sklarosky Sr., plans a novel defense for the copiously tattooed Glodzik:
Sometimes these things just write themselves folks.
Photo courtesy www.gratefulhands.net
Add a comment